Thursday, August 11, 2011

Yana's 2nd Birthday Party

Terrible 2.  She has been terrible long before she turned 2. :) But this little girl just never fails to make everyone in the house happy.

I was supposed to pull a 'Yellow-Matha-Stewart-Inspired' party, but I failed for the most part. :)  Damn you Martha, how do you even manage to pull off all your pretty projects? :)

Here's my failed attempt:
Upin and Ipin Toppers

Yana with Upin & Ipin & Dora

Pictures of the Birthday Girl


Toppers on Yana's Favorite: Puto from Palanan Bakery :)

Details


Sweet Nothings
Personalized Goodies (Tampico Orange Juice)
For her Kuyas



I know, I know...it's not even close to any of Martha's genius but at least i tried (although I failed terribly :)).  Oh, you have not even seen the hanging lantern with her initials.  Made it myself but I do not have the heart to show it. Haha. Hiya! :)

Anyway, the toppers, I had printed at Photoline on a regular photo paper and just stuck a toothpick in between the photo and the yellow cartolina at the back.

The personalized goodies were actually Tampico Orange Juice bottles.  I tore the label and replaced it with a personalized tag I made.

I hope I will be able to prepare a better party for Joaqui's 7th birthday on October 1!

My message for Yana, I hope this blog will still be up by the time your old enough to use the Internet:

Yana, words are not enough to describe how much love I have for you and Kuya.  I just hope and pray that you grow up to be a strong-willed, God fearing, loving, caring, and smart lady.  I adore you my baby, I love you with all my heart.  There is absolutely nothing I will not do for you and Kuya.  When you grow bigger and start school, I hope you will not be too embarassed to give mommy a kiss and say you love me (I hope you always will).  I hope you will not give me so much headaches when you reach puberty.  I hope you find love like I always hoped for myself.  I hope you follow your dreams and no matter what that is, I will support you all the way (I just really hope that doesn't involve being too far away from mommy).

I love your smell.
Although you make too much noise, that's music to my ears (but maybe not to our neighbors, so please try to keep it down).
I hate the smell of your poop but I love washing you.
Bathing you is one of mommy's favorite chores.  It relaxes me and frees my mind.
I love that our house is so messy because your toys are everywhere (what with you throwing everything away when you're done playing).
I hope you will be nicer to Kuya when you get bigger and that you stop hitting him so much. :)
I hope you do not get any more booboo's but I love how you run to mommy everytime you get one.
I love putting you to sleep.
I love how you always want to get mommy's attention and seal of approval for evey new (and old) trick.
I love brushing you hair, although it is always just a mess because you don't like your hair pulled back. 
I love the funny way you brush your hair away from your face.
I love watching you watch your favorite cartoons.
I love seeing and hearing you laugh your heart out when watching Ratatouille.
I love when you call me Mimi.
I love you baby girl and everything about you.

2 comments:

  1. hi tatsy! happy birthday to your cute little girl! I like the toppers, personalized bottles and table arrangement. ikaw na si aling martha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennypot! Naku, I can only wish na maging Aling Martha, I'm a failure! hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete